Being positive

Being positive is not my forte. My sister always tells me to be positive regardless of what the situation is, and I never listen to her. I tell her that it is really hard to stay that way.  It's sometimes really hard to stay positive, to be happy and not feel crappy all the time.  But as hard as it seems ,it's like a breath of fresh air. There is always light at the end of the freaking  tunnel and it so true.  Being positive and believing that everything is going to be just fine is the most comforting thing.When you think and feel positive you see everything whether it's a situation or interaction with anyone in a whole new light.You see a situation which was going in a downward spiral to be different. You feel all energised and have an attitude that you could take on anything. Let's all be positive for change.Well that's it for today.

Comments