Art

Art is a void that we escape into. Art is everywhere. Its presence is in every one of us. I was once asked what my talent was, and I fried my brain on this question. Talent? Me? I cannot sing, dance, draw or paint and I didn't even know that I could write. So I labeled myself as a "non talented person". When did Art become one of those things that only a few could attain?  Art is the way you sing when no one's watching. It could be melodious just for you. Art is the way you breathe, the way you move, the faces you pull unknowingly, the way you just stare when you are lost on your thoughts. Everything in this world is Art, the way you build or create something (that's Art). We ecsape into this void and suddenly we become experts at what we do. Most of us love Art without even knowing.  I never dreamt that one day I would start to write and now that I know this I cherish it with all my heart. The dusk, the dawn , the stars that scatter across the sky , the rain , the golden sun rays that peep through the the window, all of this is Art. I could go on and on about this. We are all artists in one way or the other. We are all great singers, it's just that sometimes we limit ourselves to the familiar walls. And maybe our drawings and paintings are only limited to the margins, even the squiggly, scribbled lines. We all bleed Art. Art is infact a void that we escape into.

Comments