My take on a perfect day/ how to make your day perfect

Wake up early in the morning​,early as in let's say between 5 to 6. Stay in bed, pray for a while or think of what you are grateful for. Let's start with -I'm grateful for seeing yet another beautiful day, for being able to spend it with my loved ones and so on. While you are getting up and dressing up, smile, put on your favourite music and enjoy drinking your coffee or tea, read your favourite book for a while. One of the important things that i am keen on is to have a good and slow morning because it's going to set the tone for the rest of your day. You and I know that after all that the day is going to be a whirlwind and you are going to be busy.  Slow down and just enjoy everything that's in front of you , breathe in the fresh dewy cold air into your lungs, as you are breathing imagine that you are being lighter and happier than you have ever been. Find time to do the things you love in the morning because it's going to make a difference to the way you are going to see the day. Watch something that you love, I love to watch my favourite YouTuber Kalyn Nicholson, her vlogs are just a breath of fresh air to me. I hope you all had a wonderful day.

Comments