Choices

The best example of friendship that I have ever seen is my dad's and his best friend's. They both go the extra mile for one another and it's just makes my heart warm. I have always wanted the same for me as well but sometimes it takes a lot of time to find people who not only say that they are going to be there for you , but actually put those words into action.
High school gave me the best experience or lesson about this. The person you are can sometimes be defined by the people who you are surrounded with, and if those people are not compatible or goes in sync with your energy or vibe will only rub off their energy onto you. In this case,  I was nothing but naive person who didn't know the real me.  When I look back , I made many bad choices, and first were the group of  friends that I had. But I'm actually glad about those experiences because it taught me lessons​ on friendship, trust and choices.  And because of all that I came to the realisation that you are enough and you are all that you ever need and there is no need to ever feel lonely or alone. During those period I learned many things and I would never put my self through anything to ever fit in. I don't want to fit in. Once you know more about the person you are, you know exactly what you want and what you are looking for whether it's a friendship , relationship or anything. Be proud of the person you are even if you have made mistakes in the past, because all those experiences and mistakes have paved way for you to become the person you are today.

Comments