Real emotions

When real emotions are in play, you don't look attractive or perfect. I'm not a fan of taking pictures of myself or posing for them. Anyone who have actually looked through my camera roll would say that they could not find pictures of me that much. It's a rare occasion when I actually decide to take pictures of myself and sometimes it's good and other times , well not soo good. I have recently kind of celebrated my pre-birthday with all my family and needless to say the pictures took were not at all attractive ( I'm not saying that all pictures that you take should be attractive, it doesn't matter, beauty is what's​ inside, how human we are and that's all that counts). What I meant is that when your emotions or feelings are very raw, they might not be as perfect as the picture perfect fake smiles that we let ourselves have when we take pictures.  When everything is real, it's different, it's not perfect or picture perfect. It's something else, you get to see the very emotion that took place there. It's beautiful, but not beautiful as well(well maybe it's just what I think).
I hope you all had a wonderful day. I'm sorry for not posting g anything for a while. Nonetheless I hope you all are doing well. What I wrote might not make sense at all, but I felt like I should write and so I did. Well that's all. I guess its bye for now. 

Comments