Time and hardships

Me and my sister were watching Alice through the the looking glass earlier today and we found ourselves asking each other many questions. Among all those question was a special one.
We asked each other the following question
"If God gave you 3 choices, what would you choose?  And the choices are

  •  Skip 15 years and have yourself win a jackpot
  • Travel back in time to which you were just a baby
  • Remain the same and travel through Time as it is meant to be
To each of our surprise, we both chose the third one.
Time cannot be altered, it cannot be stretched. Time and the events that took place cannot be changed.
Me , you and everyone else have been through hardships that has affected us in a massive way. These hardships or the hard times made us who we are today, made us realise what choices we made were wrong and gave us answer to overcome them.
In my life, I went through a pretty rough time. I really did come to realise who my friends really were and I found myself to be lonely than ever. But here I am. I have never been this happier and I'm grateful for all the hard times in my life . Because of all that, I am truly who I am meant to be. So, time reveals almost everything. Time is great teacher and the lessons and the morals, well each of us has to find it ourselves. So hold your loved ones closer than before, love them like you have never did before and be happy for this moment because for some this time that we are taking ever so granted might be their last. 

Comments