Why I do what I do

I love what I do and I'm not doing it to be famous or anything. If God and universe thinks that this is what it's meant to be, then so be it.  I'm truly grateful for being able to write and put it up so others could read and maybe relate to it. Often at times , I look back at things and be proud and happy for all the things that have happened and paved me to be who I am now, at this moment. And sometimes I don't relate to what I wrote sometimes and I feel like just quitting writing for the time being and just take some time off because I don't feel like the person who wrote it then and the person now is the same. And I think that's okay to feel that way. I'm growing each and everyday​ and my point of view on things are going to shift and change and that's growth. You need to move and not feel stuck. You are never the person who you were yesterday or day before yesterday or  months and years back. What I'm meaning  is ,if you know who you are deep down that is enough. I write the things that gets me thinking, that kind of puts my brain working. And I write them because it helps me to look back and know exactly how i have built myself up. I write because it documents my growth and because I want to influence others and I have often felt like I didn't get help when I needed it and I want to provide this medium as that , moreover I do this because it makes me happy.

Comments