Random act of kindness

We all might have wound up in a place where its sometimes is difficult to even think what is going to happen next? What am I going to do now? The world can sometimes be a mean place to be in.  I am the kind of person who is very shy to talk to anyone. It's hard for me to even start a conversation. And I know that others could easily label that as mean, rude and what not. I have tried almost everything that's humanly possible for me to show others that I'm not like that, that I'm not rude. It's just hard for me. I have often wished that I could easily converse to others as everyone around me would do.  I guess you could call me an introvert. I have been asked by many about what I would do for fun? If anyone would actually get to know me, I don't think anyone would even think that Im boring. And I have been left out from groups far too many times( that's okay though). I would never do that to anyone ever. The point is that kindness or showing a bit of kindness would do so much to someone( not just introverts in particular, just everyone).  I am fortunate to have others in my life who do this not just to me but to others as well. This doesn't mean that this should be how it's for others. Many people come from different walks of life , have different magnitude of struggles and burden they are carrying. Random act of kindness doesn't cost much, and I think that we all could spare half a second of our life to someone. To ask someone if they are okay, how they are and to just check up on them. Kindness could do wonders to that person and even to the person who is giving them.

I know it's been a long time since I have written and I think it's going to be like this for a while. I hope that I could write as I did before and I hope you all had a wonderful day. 

Comments