Stop overthinking, just do what you love

Don't overthink, just do it. One of the best thing I ever did was to start this blog and as always since I have master's in overthinking I  decided to doubt about starting it. I thought who would ever want to read what I have to offer, what would I write about?. I didn't get all the answers to my questions then and some I haven't even found yet. The love for writing was much more than almost all the questions that was disturbing me then. So, I started and never looked back. I have had days were I was unmotivated to write, I accepted the days as what they are and I have had days were I felt a sudden rush of motivation and I saw them for what they are. People are going to question you along the way. What you do don't have to be liked by everyone and you don't have to agree with everyone.I have been asked by someone to "just stop writing, why are you always writing?" Well, I'm doing something that I'm proud of and I  don't think anyone could ever stop me from doing that.Be proud of what you do. That's all that matters.

Comments