New Journeys

Days are passing by, time keeps on flowing. I count the days till I go to that unknown land. It's close, yet it's far away. There is that excitement, the anxiety, the sadness, the tingling feeling of happiness. Each of these feelings fills my heart from time to time. Anxiety comes to visit me, making sure I'm not over the moon all the time. Sadness creeps up my heart, it reminds me of the comfort of my home, of going away from my loved ones and yet I want to do it. The feeling of being somewhere that you have never been is something else. You try to make the uncomfortable, comfortable, you try to find comfort in the uncomfortable. You take care of yourself, you meet new people. I'm open to all this. I write this while listening to Tom Rosenthal's- going to be wonderful and I hope it's going to be just that. I wish you all a wonderful day.

Comments