Try anyway

Today I tried to paint. I am someone who doesn't know how to draw or paint but nevertheless, I tried.  Blue was the colour that I was drawn to. I took a paper out of my sister's drawing book and I started to paint. I kept questioning myself if I knew what I was doing or if its worth it. As usual, doubt filled my mind. I knew that I didn't know how to draw or paint but I had this urge to complete something, to create something. I wanted to paint so badly. So, I painted. I chose red, green and yellow along the way. I wanted to paint the entire paper blue solely because I  loved it. There is no prize, nothing at the end other than the feeling that I created something, something that is for my eyes only and something that I appreciated. Often time we keep ourselves from doing things because we are not good at it or because we are afraid that it might not be perfect. Do something that you have always wanted to do, today. It will be worth the time. Listening to Billy Joel while writing this. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Comments