What I feel now

I am filled with words. I am overflowing with thoughts.  There is so much that I want to let out,  to say. I cannot seem to find the perfect words. I am not sad. I am elated. I am excited. The wind is blowing and the sails are high. A new energy just shifted in me. The words that I have shut a long time ago, seems to want to come out and play. I want this feeling to last. But yet, I would not have noticed this, if I had not known what feeling low would be. I don't know/have all the answers to my life. I don't know which path to take but it seems I have already chosen it. I am not certain about tomorrow. I cannot predict what happens an hour or a minute or a second after this. But I am certain of this, of what I am feeling NOW. My heart is filled with nothing but happiness. I am happy. I hope you get to feel this too.

Comments