I love you, I love me

I love you,
I love that you see life as art
I love the fact that you read and write and that makes you a bit different, maybe even weird.
I love that you are not for everyone, that you are not everyone's cup of coffee.
I love that you are loyal to those who are around you and that you would do anything for them.
I love that you are becoming unapologetic, you say what others try to sugarcoat.
I love the fact that you cannot stand scary horror movies but you can watch all the gory details of a zombie film,
I love the fact that you think you could survive a zombie apocalypse(let's just hope it never, never happens)
I love that you are not afraid to laugh out loud till you cannot breathe and
 I love that you laugh thinking of all the things that have happened.
I love that you are you and on days that you don't feel that love, you always remind yourself of who you are.
I love you, I love me.

Comments