Something about friendship

I have had many friends. I have seen many people with very different ideas and ideals. I am literally a walking encyclopedia who has a record of meeting new people and learning about them. You could say maybe to a point where I could instantly sense who I want as my friends(even though I sometimes choose those who make me sad), who I want in my circle.
             
          Friendship for me is a place of mutual respect. A place where you can be who you are.
"We have three types of friends in life: friends for a reason, friends for a season and friends for a lifetime"- this saying is really the truth, at least by my experience(even if it hurts). I have had the joy of meeting all these types of friends and I have been all those three in one way or the other. I have asked myself why I have met some of the worst people and why I have shed far too many tears on them.  It all makes sense when I see this("We have three types of friends in life: friends for a reason, friends for a season and friends for a lifetime"). All you can do is be happy and know that you have done all that you possibly can to make it work. It's just that everyone will only love you the way they can. 

Comments